To be able to show your products on your homepage as on sale, you can use our Compare at Price feature.
- Just login to your Shopio Admin Panel and visit Products >> All Products menu. If it is a new product, just click on the Add Product button. If the product is already added then click on the product name to edit.
- On Add Product / Edit Product Page scroll down to the Price field and find "Use Compare at Price" checkbox near it. When you check it, "Compare Price" field will be shown. Type a higher price (such as your competitor's or a previous price) to show your customers that your current price is lower.
- Your theme will automatically display this price on your product page and storefront (for storefront it must be a Featured Product) as crossed out to indicate that you're selling below market.
It will be look like as this on the Product Page :
It will be look like as this on your Homepage (if this is a Featured Product) :
You can even set different Compare Prices for your Product Options. If you have product with different variants, you can decide different Compare Prices for each of them.
- Just scroll down to the Options field and find the variant that you wish to add Compare Price. Click its Settings icon and choose Edit.
- A Popup window will show up. Find the Compare Price field on it at decide your price. Then click Save.
That's all =)