Checkouts for your online store may fail with the PayPal error - "You do not have permissions to make this API call". This problem can occur due to your PayPal business account having Express Checkout disabled, which means Shopio is not allowed to create payments for your PayPal account.
How to solve the problem?
You need to enable the settings that will allow you to use your PayPal business account with Shopio. Kindly follow the steps carefully.
1. First, log in to your PayPal account
2. Click on "My Profile" under the "My Account" tab.
3. Find "My selling tools"
4. Find and click on "API access" (see Image 1)
5. Find and click on "Enable Express Checkout" (see Image 2)
6. Make sure you select "Accept Paypal payments before API permissions are set up" (see Image 3)
7. Make sure you click on the Submit button to save the PayPal settings,
8. You should now return to your PayPal profile with a message saying that your preferences have been saved.
9. Checkouts from your Shopio online store should no longer fail with the API permissions error.