If you've bought a domain from 1and1.com, you must reconfigure your DNS settings to point the domain at your Shopio-hosted storefront.
To set up your domain with 1and1
• Login to your 1and1 account.
• Under the Domains header, click on Domain Center
• Click on the checkbox next to the name of the domain that you want to redirect.
To setup a new subdomain, continue with these instructions
• Click the "plus" symbol to expand the Subdomain Overview.
• Click the New button, then Create Subdomain.
• Type in the prefix for your subdomain. You might choose www or shop or maybe store:
• Click on Create Subdomain.
• Click on again to expand the Subdomain Overview.
• Check off the box beside your new subdomain.
• Click on Subdomain Settings, then click Edit DNS Settings.
• Under the header Advanced DNS Settings, select CNAME.
• In the Alias box, type the ".cname.myshopio.com" address Shopio provided for your store, e.g. yourstore.cname.myshopio.com (use your actual store name).
• Check the box I am aware and accept that...
• Click on Save.
• Confirm your choice.
• Claim your domain in Shopio.
After you've claimed your domain, it can take up to 48 hours for changes to take effect.