Consider that you have a bookmark of a site or save a link and noticed it is broken after a while. These problems come out when a site owner do not perform necessary URL Redirections. This is same like that you move from one platform to another, you have to be sure to tell your old customers and search engines where you're going. So if you do not want your online visitors abandon your online store permanently, use URL redirection which is a technique for making a web page open under a new URL address.
1. Find Settings tab and choose URL Redirections.
2. Click the Add URL Redirection.
3. Complete required fields in the pop-up window.
4. To delete a single URL, click on Settings Gear Icon and select Delete.
5. To delete multiple URLs, check checkboxes next to the URLs you want to delete. And choose Delete from the Action dropdown.